Thank you to the lovely thehayleyatwell for tagging me =]
Rules: Answer the questions and tag at least 10 people.
Nickname: K-Tizzle (used almost never, thank goodness)
Birthday: April 26
Sexuality: Bisexual with a lean in one direction?
Height: 5’ 8”
Time Zone: Hawai‘i-Aleutian Standard Time (GMT -10)
Time/Date it is there: September 1st, 2:45 PM
Average hours of sleep: Eight. I’m insane with less.
OTPs: Johnlock, James/Lily (it’s a short list)
First word that comes to mind: Cereal - it’s what I plan to eat in the next five minutes
Last thing I said to my family: My dad and I were discussing the Mariners and how they need to step it up.
One place that makes me happy and why: Anacortes, Washington. It’s my favorite little town, and I miss the summer that I lived there for an internship. It’s so beautiful there.
How many blankets do I sleep under: Just a single sheet. And sometimes not even that. It’s too hot for blankets.
Tagging: Anyone interested =]
Headed to the beach today! Now I just need to figure out which book to bring with me.
***LAST DAY TO ENTER***
The item: As featured in A Scandal in Begravia, Sherlock’s Woburn 8 dressing gown in navy blue satin-silk stripe, by Derek Rose.
"The Woburn is a pure silk men’s dressing gown with a satin stripe design, featuring a shawl collar, breast pocket and two side pockets. One of our most popular classic robes, the Woburn epitomises timeless, refined elegance, striking the perfect balance between luxury and simplicity. We think it makes the perfect sleepwear add-on for any gentleman’s wardrobe."
Item details: It is a size Large, and has only been worn once, when I tried it on for several minutes. It will come packaged in its original box and ribbon.
- Likes, comments, and reblogs all count, but you must be following me. Only one reblog will count - your first one.
- You must be willing to disclose an address where I can send the item, should you win.
- On that note, I’ll need to notify the winner so make sure your ask boxes are open (or will be open). I will give the winner 48 hours to respond before I pick another winner. If necessary I will continue in this manner until I reach someone.
- I will pick the winner using an online random number generator.
- I will do that at the very end of this month: midnight BST on the 1st of September.
- I will do international shipping.
- No giveaway blogs, please. I reserve the right to delete entries from these types of blogs.
This is my first giveaway so if I’ve left out any pertinent information, let me know and I’ll do my best to fix it!
Good luck :)
PS If the winner is so inclined, I’ll also include this sealed bottle of Jessica nail varnish in the color 222 Winter Berries, which is what Lara Pulver wore as Irene Adler in this episode.
***LAST DAY TO ENTER***
Huskies win! (I’m the worst University of Hawai‘i alumna, oops)
Today was a good day: Sounders won, Huskies won, and I finally got out of my house for a bit to see the Huskies play in Hawaii.
Tomorrow will be even better: Doctor Who mini marathon of the first two episodes complete with potluck brunch!
I want nothing more than to see Richard III and the Ant and Dec SNT Tour. Too bad I live about 7,200 miles away from those shows.
All I want right now is to watch the 2004 Paul Burrell bush tucker trial from I’m a Celebrity…
And I can’t find it anywhere. Ugh.